Local volunteer, Dunkirk VFD Deputy Chief Jonathan Riffe has published a book that has been released to the public.
For 25 years, the serial arsonist Thomas Sweatt terrorized neighborhoods throughout the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. When at last he was arrested in 2005, he confessed to over 340 arson-set fires that claimed the lives of 4 people. Through years of research and combing through several hundred letters written by Tom, Jonathan Riffe has put together this in-depth, never-seen-before biography of the man named the “most prolific and dangerous serial arsonist in American history.”
1. January 28 Dunkirk VFD Book Launch
2. March 23 & 24 Emmitsburg Book Signing
3. Mascot Books: https://goo.gl/rZt9B4
4. Amazon: https://goo.gl/xhnJqA
5. Barnes and Noble: https://goo.gl/xhFfXo
E-books will be available in a few weeks!